Thursday, June 26, 2008

To Be Continued...

Sorry to all my turbo comers for not teaching this last month. I have really missed it:) I just wasn't feeling good enough to do it, but I am through the sick part of my pregnancy for the most part now. We are off to Disney World tomorrow, but I plan on teaching again when we get back, at least for a couple of weeks before we officially move to good old Missouri. Just wanted to let you know that Turbo is To Be Continued in a couple weeks:)

4 comments:

Linds Forrest said...

I can't wait!! WOOP! WOOP!

Staci Davies said...

Hey take a break girl! You're creating a human inside ya. hah. Hopefully when I come out next you'll be feeling up to it. I love your class!!!

Aly said...

Please let me know the next time you teach! I would love to come!

The Frame Family said...

Yay!! I am so glad you'll be teaching again before you go! I have been wanting to come so bad, but lately I have to work on Wednesday nights! Let me know when you will be teaching next so I can try to come!