I found sweet little Preslee "reading" in her room right before we were about to go swimming. It made my day:)
Sunday, June 22, 2008
I LOVE This!
Posted by Tamara Jacobs at 12:37 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I found sweet little Preslee "reading" in her room right before we were about to go swimming. It made my day:)
Posted by Tamara Jacobs at 12:37 PM
9 comments:
She is so dang adorable! What a doll! You guys are getting close to leaving? When are you going?
That's so cute. What day are you moving? I didn't realize you were so close. Where have I been?! Are you nervous to move? I think you guys will enjoy being out on your own, it's an adventure!
She is so precious!! We need to set up a time for me to babysit her or have her one on two with me and James before you move. I love you guys!!
How cute! I love the pic of your "belly" you are adorable pregnant. Are you feeling any better!?
So cute Tam! Your belly is looking way cute, we just got back from being out of town. We need to go to lunch soon.. Love ya!
she is such a cutie! doesn't she just warm your heart!
That is so cute Tam! Your preggo belly is really cute too. We need to get together soon!
I just love our little Pretzel! It makes me laugh whenever I look at her smiling for the camera. Your the best Mom she could ever have...(and Daddy Toddie too)!
What a sweet moment!I love her swimsuit. Miss you guys. ps. I LOVE your LITTLE pooch, you're so cute prego
Post a Comment