Thursday, May 22, 2008

So You Think You Can Dance dance dance...


Is anyone else super excited that this show started tonight? I LOVE it! Can't wait to see what dance moves me and Todd can pick up on from this season...

6 comments:

Kell said...

Uh, yeah, you and Todd both know I live for this show, and might possibly be on a little clip of it this Thursday. Who's excited?! Definitely me...

{Kim} said...

Hello! My name is Kim and I am a friend of Lindsey's. I was just wondering where you got your cute blog template from?

Isaac Family said...

We love this show! But I didn't realize it was on so soon so I need to watch it on Monday... Finally got it set up on tivo! Maybe Bryan and Todd need to get together and bust a move...

Robert and Lindsay said...

so robert and I did turbo jam yesterday and we loved it! robert said that he is sore in places he didn't know existed! it was so funny to watch him!

Sara said...

LOVE this show!!! Can't wait to see the one when they came to Utah!!! So GOOD!

Angi Gerrie said...

Are you doing your turbo jam class tomorrow???