Cute pictures Tam! I love the one of Pres next to the "life is good". :) It was way fun to see you last night! We need to get together again sometime soon...maybe take our babies to the park!
Cute Pictures!! :) How was Turbo the other night? We have been looking for your sister on SYTYCD! ha Ha, I want to show Colin how good she is so badly! I try to reinact it and show him her dance but I just can't quite pull it off! LOL
8 comments:
She is so sweet! Glad you could get away and go to St. George. Sounds really fun right now.
Pres looks so big! I'm glad you had fun.
Cute pictures Tam! I love the one of Pres next to the "life is good". :) It was way fun to see you last night! We need to get together again sometime soon...maybe take our babies to the park!
Cute Pictures!! :) How was Turbo the other night? We have been looking for your sister on SYTYCD! ha Ha, I want to show Colin how good she is so badly! I try to reinact it and show him her dance but I just can't quite pull it off! LOL
lady I am so sorry I have missed turbo jam for like the last month........I really want to come the next time you do it so text or email me.
Tam this is Tiffany Chamberlain from back in the day!! I'm glad I found you and everyone else, your little family is cute.
Sorry I couldn't make it to turbo, I have really missed doing it. Let me know next time you do it. Way cute pictures.
So sweet!! She looks exactlylike you! From what I can see! What a lucky girl!
Post a Comment