Saturday, May 10, 2008

GOING PRIVATE!

I am going to make our blog private, so leave your email address for me:) Thanks!

41 comments:

nell said...

hi iam ornella i live in france !todd has baptized my mother during his missionary! you met her during your prgnancy at her home!
so i always read your blog but a didnt dare to let a com or something else!as you are going to be private i let you my email nellad06@hotmail.fr
i hope you will let me see your adventures!
(sorry for my bad english i hope you'll understand what iam saying )
so thanks
love ornella

Karlee Turner said...

karleeburton at hotmail dot com
Thanks!

Anonymous said...

erinenydegger@gmail.com

We love seeing how you guys are doing!- Erin and Jeff

Matt and Courtney Orme said...

curlycourty@gmail.com

The Neilson Family said...

Hey, It's Lacey (Latimer) Neilson! I would love to be added to your list. I would love to see how your move turns out. So sorry about your Grandma. laceyneilson@gmail.com

Linds Forrest said...

You know my address Tam!! I LOVE YOU!!

Gina said...

Hey, it's Gina (Lombardi) Arkell. I'm a friend of Todd's from high school. I actually just happened upon your blog a couple of days ago and would love to keep reading.

bensgirll@yahoo.com

Julie said...

Hi tamara. I love checking on your cute family. Jewelsp111@hotmail.com.

Heidi Wing said...

heiditmb@hotmail.com Thanks girl!!!

travisrichardson said...

Hi Tam-
I love seeing whats new with you and your fam.

travis012@gmail.com

Kristen said...

jandkmendenhall@hotmail.com

Lindsay said...

Tam you know mine but i'll put it anyway :) - lindsayferguson226@gmail.com. Thanks.

Lindsey Sharp said...

I am really sorry about your grandma. What a hard time.
my email, mlasharp@gmail.com
Lindsey

Heidi said...

heidiherway@gmail.com

Laura said...

My email is
nickandlauranielsen@gmail.com

Nikki said...

boogsandsnooks@comcast.net


send me yours too........

Kadan, Trish, J, and Miles said...

bradleykt@gmail.com...
or trshmillar@hotmail.com.

Thanks!

Ty & Dre said...

afazzini@gmail.com

angi bradley said...

angi_O_@msn.com make sure you add us!

Sara said...

my email is drapergirl22@yahoo.com

Anika said...

anika@unibase.us

The Tenney's said...

erin@tenney.net

Anonymous said...

Please add ours... homeofthebraveusa2006 at yahoo dot com.
P.S. This is Lindsey getting Trish set up so she can view our blogs when we go private. BOOYAH!!

I love you Tam and Todd and Pres!!

Isaac Family said...

natalieannisaac@hotmail.com

Add me please!

The Frame Family said...

rachellecna@yahoo.com

Bob, Emily, Ellie, and Kate said...

emmiebecker@gmail.com

Jamie said...

jamielwebster@gmail, of course your #1 fan has to be included!!! Always and forever,
Tams #1 Fan
Jamie

TC Jolley said...

leticejolley@mstar2.net

Aly said...

please add us..
alyberrett(at)hotmail(dot)com

Erin said...

So sorry to hear about your Grandma Tam. I hope you are starting to feel better. I would love to keep reading your blog.

erin.shaha@gmail.com

Daisie said...

Hi Tam! I am so sorry to hear about your Grandma! We would love to be able to keep seeing what your up to!! Especially as you move out closer to us! daisieg@gmail.com!

Angi Gerrie said...

I would love to keep reading about you guys. You are so cute. I need to make it to one of your classes!!! angidupaix at hotmail.com

Anonymous said...

Hey Tamara this is Kaija Purvis-I happened upon your blog through Nat's (one of her Snow roommates) I hope that's ok! Preslee is so dang cute- hey I would still love to see your blog if you're fine with that!

kai_purvis@yahoo.com

Anna said...

nanners34@hotmail.com
I feel like I am joining an exclusive club!

Alisha, Paul and Leila said...

alishadunlavy@comcast.net

Breanne said...

Looks like I found you just in time. You have such a beautiful family! My email is breanneskinner@gmail.com send me your email so I can invite you to ours if you want. Love ya
Breanne (smith) Skinner

Tara said...

Mrstarashreeve@hotmail.com

Hey Tam it has been for ever and I just wanted to say how much I love you and miss your contagous smile!

Tara Carter Shreeve

jenichild said...

jenichild at yahoo dot com
I can't believe how much Preslee is growing up! She's darling :) Good luck with your move.

Er Bear said...

haugendazs96@hotmail.com

Rachelle said...

I always come and peek at your blog and never leave a note...mine is rachelle717@hotmail.com. (Rachelle Mayo) Your little family is so adorable and I wish I went to the gyms you teach at, they sound so fun!

Allie said...

alliemcfarland@gmail.com