Saturday, March 15, 2008

Some Thoughts...

This week has been a good one. I went to my final certification class for turbo kick last Saturday, and I passed! It kicked my butt pretty good, but I am so excited, and just practicing a lot so I will be ready to teach. I am working on finding a place to teach where anyone can come...I will be ready in about 2 weeks, so I'll let you all know when and where the first class will be. I think it will be really fun.

We also got to go to Clint and Elle Stallings' wedding this last week. Clint has been a good friend of mine and Todd's for a long time. He is actually the reason that we met:) We love Elle too! They have such a neat and inspiring story. Their wedding really reminded me that things don't just happen by chance, and that God's hand is in everything. I think that it's easy to forget that sometimes. Their wedding inspired me to have more faith, love, and joy in life, and to remember how God truly does hear our prayers, and know our unspoken yearnings.

Preslee is walking all over the place now, and making us laugh our heads off these days. She loves to talk on the phone, and throw in a few fake laughs while she's at it. I just love the stage that she is in right now.

Love, Tam

8 comments:

Nat said...

I wish I lived closer so that I can go to your classes. I did Turbo Jam today and I am positive that I will be sore tomorrow!! You will have to let me know how your classes go. That's cool that Clint got married. I love weddings!

Kell said...

So I've been doing a lot of blogging lately and I hope you're proud. :) This means you have to look at my blog more often! I'm getting the hang of it! And especially my playlist, there is some good stuff on there I think you would love. :) Love ya!

Julie said...

Put my name at the top of your class list for Turbo Jam. It sounds awesome and just what I need to get myself back in shape. Keep us posted.

Kristen said...

That's funny Clint Stallings got married. My aunt used to try to set me up with him and he carried my number around with him forever and never called me, but then one of his lame friends got it from him and invited me to a cabin...I told him I would be psycho to go to a cabin with strangers so we agreed to a meeting at Chili's. It was a bust and I never heard from him or Clint again. But that awkward memory is still registered with other spouse hunting memories embeded in my brain. Funny I didnt' have to hunt too far after all. Josh and I grew up in the same ward. Sorry for my rambling. Yea for Clint! and Yea for Turbo Jam!

Sara said...

How fun! Teaching classes sounds like a lot of fun! You will have to post where you teach so I can come sometime!!! YEah! I am glad you like the name Norah!! I love it... it was my choice!! I am just hoping Wes goes for it!! Hope all is well! You're little girl is so cute!!

TC Jolley said...

I wish I could have been there to meet Elle. She is beautiful from their invite picture. I'm happy for them. I was reading your stats on Preslee, she is so small... and of course, cute! :) I wish I lived where I could come to your turbo classes :(

Jamie said...

Clint is how me and Brian came to be too!!! What a nice guy! So cool about Turbo Jam!! How fun!

travisrichardson said...

So are you teaching any classes anywhere?