Colin is home, and I love it! Two years is a long time to go without seeing your brother. I am so proud of him, and the amazing missionary that he was. It is so fun having him home. Having him around makes me realize how much I really missed him. Love you Bud!
Waiting...did I mention that his flight was delayed for 3 hours?!!!
He Made it!
With Mom and Dad
Thursday, January 24, 2008
Welcome Home Elder Forbes!
Posted by Tamara Jacobs at 8:50 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


13 comments:
It is so fun to have a missionary come home! I loved it when my brother came home. I can't believe his flight was delayed for 3 hours... did Preslee wait that long?
It is so much fun to have him home! It was worth the wait at the airport. He looks so happy in the pictures you took.
Your brother is awesome! I am excited for your family. My favorite is of course little Preslee in the picture with you and Collin... I can't get enough of that little girl!
Tam that is so neat that your brother came home! Ryan's brother got home not too long ago and his flight was supposed to be in @ 9pm and was delayed two hours! It's so fun to be at the airport when they get home!
Yea for you guys!! That is always so awesome when they come home. It is up there with weddings and babies being born. Todd, I just saw a commercial that Riverdance is coming to SLC in Feb. I hope you are planning on going...better yet, you should see if they need any extra dancers.
I'm so glad you posted a comment on my page! You're little girl is so so darling! You guys make the cutest little family.
I'm so glad you posted a comment on my page! You're little girl is so so darling! You guys make the cutest little family.
How exciting that he is back! Isn't it just the best? There is such a glow about them when they get home, they totally uplift you. Enjoy him before he gets snatched up by some cute girl!
How fun! You don't realize how much you have missed seeing them, until you see them again! I hope you have lots of fun with him before you guys move!
I can't believe how time flies. He is so Handsome. How fun!
Tam,
This is Gentry. I don't know if you remember me but I went to London with you. I found your blog through Steph and Daren's! I can't believe you have a little girl! That is awesome.
Gentry
You didn't tell me you had to wait that long. The flight was 3 hours late!??? I bet he was dying. He looks older, well, of course, but he really looks like a mature man. Welcome back Colin!!!
Yeah how exciting... So I am sad you guys can't make cruise party 2008 but maybe we can do something else like go to Jeffs cabin he already suggested it to me......oh by the way tag you are it, go to my blogg to figure out what you have to do
Post a Comment