Friday, December 21, 2007

Kirksville, Missouri...


This little town called Kirksville is where we will be calling home, come July of next year! Todd got accepted to the med school there too, and we have chosen to go there over Arizona. He loves the school and had a great experience when he interviewed there, and even though I haven't been there, I really love the sounds of it. It's crazy to think that we will be moving far away, just the three of us, but I know it will be a great adventure! So Kirksville, here we come!

8 comments:

Linds Forrest said...

Congratulations you two! Kirksville will just love your family. I really am going to miss having you 3 around so much. I love you with all my heart! Good luck!! Don't worry, James and I will visit soon.

Jason-Mindi-Porter-Ellery said...

OH I am so happy for you guys. I can't think of anyone who deserves it more! Kirksville will be great, I thought I wanted to be close to home too but Chicago has been SO great! What a great Christmas present, Merry Christmas!

Aly said...

Congratulations you guys! That is awesome. What a fun adventure for your sweet little family. That will be great.

paulnmea said...

Tamara- Congrats to your family! Thanks for finding my blog and leaving a note. I was so happy. Well, enjoy the adventure of moving away from your own families. I am sure you will have such a great time and make friends that you will have forever.

Alisha, Paul and Leila said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Alisha, Paul and Leila said...

I am so excited for you guys. We will miss you tons.

Lindsay said...

Wow that is awesome Tam! I'm so happy for you guys. That will be really neat. Tell Todd me and Cory say congrats, how awesome to have 2 schools to choose from! Good job! He must be a great interviewer :). That is really exciting.

Burt Bunch said...

Congratulations! We are so excited for you guys, especially because we will be neighbors! Omaha is less than 200 miles from Kirksville! We couldn't be happier for you!!!