Today is Todd's mom's Birthday! Lonny, Cory, Macy, Boston, me, and Preslee went and surprised her at work! Hope you have a great day Jill, we love you!
Friday, November 30, 2007
Happy Birthday Grandma Jill!
Posted by Tamara Jacobs at 1:06 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


4 comments:
Cute Tam! What a cute daugter-in-law you are. :) Last night was so fun, and thanks again for the coupons, I went and got some stuff today! I can't wait for Monday!!
I bet it was fun surprising Jill. The picture is perfect- all the kids are happy and smiling! That doesn't happen very often. Your tree is so cute!!! All of our ornaments are now at Niah's level- she moves them up so Chloe can't get them. How does Pres like the tree?
Hey Tam- i just noticed the red couch in the christmas tree picture- Did you get the one from Ikea?! I didn't know that!!! Awesome!
Hey! Your tree looks soo cute! What do you say to a scrapbooking day this week??? let me know!
Post a Comment