Well this week has kind of been a crazy one...Me, Todd, and Preslee got hit pretty hard with the flu. Preslee got it first, then Todd, and then I got it really bad. I haven't barfed that much since I was preggo, actually it was worse than when I was preggo! Todd was supposed to leave for work at 3 AM, but because I wasn't doing so hot he called in and stayed home to take care of me and Preslee. It ended up being a really fun day once I started feeling better:) We watched movies and just hung out. Todd did a great job at being Mr. MOM:) Being sick really makes you appreciate feeling good, that's for sure. So, I am happy to announce that we are all back to normal and feeling great.
Saturday, November 17, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


3 comments:
I'm glad you are all feeling better. It's tough being sick when you have to take care of a family. P.S. Now that you love to scrapbook have you looked into Digital scrapbooking?!
So sad that you have all been so sick. I am so glad you guys are doing better.
Oh man that is tough. I'm glad you're feeling better! Todd is cute, it's fun to have an excuse to hang out during the day like that once and awhile!
Post a Comment