Amen, this is a great quote. How do people come up with stuff like that. By the way, Preslee is looking so adorable. Blogging is so wonderful. I'm so glad that I get to see you guys, even if it's not in person.
Todd Lonny Jacobs, and Tam Tam, Oooohhhhhhh I miss you two so much. Don't worry, Preslee, I miss you too. How the heck is your life??? I want to see your faces, right now! Tell Linds that she is making a wise decision and I know that she will be happy. Life is sweaty in Texas and I am loving every minute. Stay beautiful, I love you all alot!!! Donny Fabrizio and fam
3 comments:
Amen, this is a great quote. How do people come up with stuff like that. By the way, Preslee is looking so adorable. Blogging is so wonderful. I'm so glad that I get to see you guys, even if it's not in person.
Todd Lonny Jacobs, and Tam Tam, Oooohhhhhhh I miss you two so much. Don't worry, Preslee, I miss you too. How the heck is your life??? I want to see your faces, right now! Tell Linds that she is making a wise decision and I know that she will be happy. Life is sweaty in Texas and I am loving every minute. Stay beautiful, I love you all alot!!!
Donny Fabrizio and fam
oh! This is a favorite of mine too! It was on a wall hanging in my room growing up.
Post a Comment